- Abstracts must be submitted online before May 30th 2012.
- Information regarding acceptance of contributions will be sent by e-mail from June 15th onwards.
Registration with discount will be keep for all contributions authors:
||Non SEBIOT members
| 250€ + VAT
|| 400€ + VAT
Only one communication per registration.
- Abstracts should be in English and submitted on the enclosed abstract form.
- The Scientific Committee will select oral communications among all the papers received.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to assign a presentation as an oral communication or as a poster. The participants, however, can indicate their preference as well as the topic session.
- All communications (even oral communications) should be presented as a poster presentation.
- Abstracts should conform to the example given below
- 1. New Therapeutics Challenges & Advanced Therapies
- 2. Microbial Biotechnology
- 3. Diagnostic Technologies & Animal Models
- 4. Environmental Biotechnology
- 5. Nanobiotechnology, Biomaterials & Biosensors
- 6. Omics & Systems Biotechnology
- 7. Food Biotechnology
- 8. Process Biotechnology & Downstream Processing
- 9. Biocatalysis & Bioreactors
- 10. Plant Biotechnology
- 11. Biotechnology & Society
- 12. Other topics
The dimensions of the poster will be 100 cm. high x 90 cm. wide.